Biography and Background
- Brooke Pierce was a dream realtor! She was patient with questions and inquiries never letting us down. The market is sometimes very hard but Brooke kept telling us it would sell and it did! Brooke is professional in every way. Her knowledge is great of the area and I can highly recommend her for anyone who needs a house/condo in the future. Berkshire Hathaway is truly blessed to have Brooke Pierce as one of their agents. From the heart, Michael & Carol Pritchard
- The selling experience with you was exceptional. Never have I sold a property with such ease! - P. Smitherman
- Brooke was outstanding in helping us to locate a home for our children. She went above and beyond her duties. She always replied back to emails, texts, and voicemail immediately regardless of time or days. She is an asset to Prudential and I know she will continue to do well for her and the company. Great Job!!!- E. Christ
- Very pleasant experience! Brooke was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the process. We would highly recommend her to others & use her again. -Cyndy & Jim Kiel
- Brooke was a very helpful and knowledgeable agent that guided us through a closing on our condo. We ran into some issues with the title and financing that she was able to communicate to the seller and keep the deal on track. We highly recommend Brooke and will contact her again when the need arises. Lee & Lisa Greene
- Most surveys have a range of responses from poor to excellent. For this transaction we rate Brooke Pierce as off the chart OUTSTANDING! -Jane and Hank Elliot
- It was great working with Brooke – she made the transition better and worked out everything – I would choose her again. Elizabeth A. Dodd
- We had 2 condos on the market for a few years. When Brooke moved to BHHS we listed with her and she was able to sell them in a reasonable length of time. She was professional, kept us informed and up to date. We had a good experience working with Brooke and would highly recommend her to other sellers. Mike Kennedy
- Brooke was a delightful person. She was most professional and helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience. She handled everything for us. I would without any reservations send my friends and family to see Brooke for their real estate needs. She was most honest and offered to correct all or our concerns. I would use Brooke Pierce again for any of my needs. I trust her. Betty Carol & Joel Graham
- Brooke Pierce made our purchase process easy and stress free. When we needed assistance with any part of the purchase process, she responded immediately and supplied solutions when necessary. She was thorough as we went through deciding which condo was right for us and showed great patience in the negotiating process. Our closing was painless and we would highly recommend Brooke to anyone selling or buying. Julie & Denny Wilson
- Thank you so much for your help with our search for an Auburn home. Your efforts were indispensable to us as we worked against time and distance constraints. You were both pleasant and efficient. We truly appreciate your dedicated manner during this process. We are grateful to have found such a reliable and helpful professional. Sincerely, Kim Wilson
- Brooke we truly appreciate your help and valuable expertise in the purchasing and selling or our home. You were always quick in returning our phone calls and keeping us informed. You made the selling and purchasing of our property a pleasant experience! Mark & Tina Tracy
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's agents are some of the most knowledgeable in the area. Contact Brooke Pierce today using the information above. Brooke would be happy to serve you and answer your questions about Auburn real estate.
Multi-Family (2-4 Units) property listed at $199,999
Investor Alert! - Duplex with great rental history. 3-4 bed / 2.5 bath duplex close to downtown, shopping center, and city schools, and on Tiger Transit Route! - Roof was replaced last year. Fenced back yard! Tenant occupied until July 31, 2017 at $800/month - NO HOA fees! - 48 Hour notice to show!
Residential-New Construction property listed at $329,900
Beautiful open concept home with master & 2nd bedroom on main level! Grand 2-story foyer is inviting and leads to a large great room with hardwood floors, tray ceiling, & fireplace. Open concept living with combined living/kitchen/dining areas. Kitchen has exotic granite, large island, custom cabinetry with trash-can pull out & lazy susan, under cabinet lighting, and SS appliances including a Whirlpool gas double oven! Relax in a large master suite with wood slat ceilings and HUGE master bath with free standing tub, double vanities, walk in shower, and large walk in closet. Bedroom 2 is on main level and has H/W floors. D/S full bath features subway tile surround, granite counters, custom cabinetry & tile floors. Upstairs there are 2 additional bedrooms with w/i closets plus another large bonus room or 5th bedroom. 3rd full bath is also located on 2nd floor and is spacious. 2 car garage, large laundry with tile floors & cabinetry & w/i pantry. Outside features covered porch & flat yard
Condo property listed at $116,000
Great Investment property, gameday, or student housing! Close to campus and on Tiger Transit! Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Stack-able washer & dryer are included. Unit is currently leased through 8/1/2017 for $750/month and has been renewed until 8/1/2018 for $800/month. Great rental history. HOA fees include garbage, and exterior maintenance.
Residential property listed at $460,000
Beautiful lake views and a home w/lots of extras! Master+ 2 addt'l beds on the main level. Kitchen boasts lots of counterspace, island, undercabinet lighting, new Kitchenaide Double Convection "Baker's" Oven, walk in pantry, large cabinet drawers, and breakfast area. Living & Keeping rooms both with high ceilings & wood floors. Master has fireplace, access to covered porch, separate sitting area, large ensuite bath with His/Hers vanities, air jet tub, walk in shower, and vaulted ceilings. 2 addt'l beds Downstairs are split with a full bath w/double vanities. Powder room, and a laundry room with sink & cabinetry. Upstairs are 2 very spacious bedrooms separated by J&J bath. TONS OF STORAGE! Outdoors there are 2 separate covered patios and nicely landscaped yard. NEW ROOF & EXTERIOR TRIM PAINT
Residential-New Construction property listed at $439,000
Introducing the "Redbud" floor plan featuring 2 beds/2 baths on the main level and another large bed, bath, & den upstairs. The main floor is open concept with large kitchen with island and eating bar + walk in pantry. Master suite features an oversize walk in closet and bathroom with curbless shower, double vanities, & separate water closet. There are large front & rear covered porches, and also a 2 car garage. Community is ACTIVE ADULT (55+), GATED & AMENITIES ARE PRIVATE, AT&T U-VERSE, pool, pickle ball, walking trails, landscape maintenance, manicured garden, community vegetable garden (phase II), 3500 SF clubhouse, fitness room, & more!
Residential-New Construction property listed at $389,900
Primrose floorplan by Michael Allen Homes. Classic style with wrap around covered porch, open floor plan, 10' ceilings, & 8' doors throughout. Wide doorways, zero step entry into home, curbless shower in the master and more! Beautiful finishes with soft inviting colors. Very functional 1-story home. Some features include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring in main areas, tile in the wet areas, and plush carpet in bedrooms. Neighborhood is gated and offers PRIVATE AMENITIES including a clubhouse, fitness room, walking trails, lush manicured gardens, and much more!