Biography and Background
- Brooke Pierce was a dream realtor! She was patient with questions and inquiries never letting us down. The market is sometimes very hard but Brooke kept telling us it would sell and it did! Brooke is professional in every way. Her knowledge is great of the area and I can highly recommend her for anyone who needs a house/condo in the future. Berkshire Hathaway is truly blessed to have Brooke Pierce as one of their agents. From the heart, Michael & Carol Pritchard
- The selling experience with you was exceptional. Never have I sold a property with such ease! - P. Smitherman
- Brooke was outstanding in helping us to locate a home for our children. She went above and beyond her duties. She always replied back to emails, texts, and voicemail immediately regardless of time or days. She is an asset to Prudential and I know she will continue to do well for her and the company. Great Job!!!- E. Christ
- Very pleasant experience! Brooke was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the process. We would highly recommend her to others & use her again. -Cyndy & Jim Kiel
- Brooke was a very helpful and knowledgeable agent that guided us through a closing on our condo. We ran into some issues with the title and financing that she was able to communicate to the seller and keep the deal on track. We highly recommend Brooke and will contact her again when the need arises. Lee & Lisa Greene
- Most surveys have a range of responses from poor to excellent. For this transaction we rate Brooke Pierce as off the chart OUTSTANDING! -Jane and Hank Elliot
- It was great working with Brooke – she made the transition better and worked out everything – I would choose her again. Elizabeth A. Dodd
- We had 2 condos on the market for a few years. When Brooke moved to BHHS we listed with her and she was able to sell them in a reasonable length of time. She was professional, kept us informed and up to date. We had a good experience working with Brooke and would highly recommend her to other sellers. Mike Kennedy
- Brooke was a delightful person. She was most professional and helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience. She handled everything for us. I would without any reservations send my friends and family to see Brooke for their real estate needs. She was most honest and offered to correct all or our concerns. I would use Brooke Pierce again for any of my needs. I trust her. Betty Carol & Joel Graham
- Brooke Pierce made our purchase process easy and stress free. When we needed assistance with any part of the purchase process, she responded immediately and supplied solutions when necessary. She was thorough as we went through deciding which condo was right for us and showed great patience in the negotiating process. Our closing was painless and we would highly recommend Brooke to anyone selling or buying. Julie & Denny Wilson
- Thank you so much for your help with our search for an Auburn home. Your efforts were indispensable to us as we worked against time and distance constraints. You were both pleasant and efficient. We truly appreciate your dedicated manner during this process. We are grateful to have found such a reliable and helpful professional. Sincerely, Kim Wilson
- Brooke we truly appreciate your help and valuable expertise in the purchasing and selling or our home. You were always quick in returning our phone calls and keeping us informed. You made the selling and purchasing of our property a pleasant experience! Mark & Tina Tracy
My husband and I purchased our home about four months ago and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our agent, Brooke Pierce, had shown my various home for several months prior to our purchasing. She was always friendly, patient, and kind. Often times she would update me when new listings came available. I always felt confident that she was listening to my "wish list". She knew the exact area I wanted to live and never put pressure for me to look elsewhere. After finding our present home, Brooke provided us with names of individuals who could assist us with loans, inspections, and maintenance. This was especially helpful since we were new to the area. It would be my pleasure to recommend Brooke Pierce with Berkshire Hathaway for any real estate needs. :) " - Nancy Steverson
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's agents are some of the most knowledgeable in the area. Contact Brooke Pierce today using the information above. Brooke would be happy to serve you and answer your questions about Auburn real estate.
Residential property listed at $425,000
Main Level is 3/2, kitchen, den, dining, formal living, & nice entry. Hardwoods throughout main areas, vinyl in kitchen, tile in baths. Finished basement has 2 large rec rooms/dens, bed, bath, laundry, & 2 large partially finished workshops. Below ground sq ft includes 538 sq ft center area heated & cooled but partially finished. Large covered porch w/ vaulted ceiling was added several years ago & can easily be screened in. Separate deck, brick paver patio, & lush outdoor space. All brick exterior, roof is 10 y/o, all windows have been replaced. Home has also been re-wired. Detached 3 car carport w/ add'l parking behind home. Updated Trane HVAC (+/-2006) & h20 heater (2016). Kitchen has quartz countertops, kitchenaide gas range, double sink, walk in pantry, & wet bar. Living room has fireplace w/gas starter. Walk up attic storage. Nice entry & wide hallways. Dining room has judges panels. Basement rec room w/ fireplace w/ woodburning stove heater. Lot is mature & location is AUsome!
Residential-New Construction property listed at $439,000
Introducing the "Redbud" floor plan featuring 2 beds/2 baths on the main level and another large bed, bath, & den upstairs. The main floor is open concept with large kitchen with island and eating bar + walk in pantry. Master suite features an oversize walk in closet and bathroom with curbless shower, double vanities, & separate water closet. There are large front & rear covered porches, and also a 2 car garage. Community is ACTIVE ADULT (55+), GATED & AMENITIES ARE PRIVATE, AT&T U-VERSE, pool, pickle ball, walking trails, landscape maintenance, manicured garden, community vegetable garden (phase II), 3500 SF clubhouse, fitness room, & more!
Residential-New Construction property listed at $389,900
Primrose floorplan by Michael Allen Homes. Classic style with wrap around covered porch, open floor plan, 10' ceilings, & 8' doors throughout. Wide doorways, zero step entry into home, curbless shower in the master and more! Beautiful finishes with soft inviting colors. Very functional 1-story home. Some features include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring in main areas, tile in the wet areas, and plush carpet in bedrooms. Neighborhood is gated and offers PRIVATE AMENITIES including a clubhouse, fitness room, walking trails, lush manicured gardens, and much more! **55+ Age Restriction**
Residential-New Construction property listed at $441,000
The Hawthorn A plan all on one level! Quality construction by Michael Allen Homes and high end finishes have been selected for this home to include hardwood flooring in the main areas, beautiful granite & tile work in the kitchen and baths, Van Nostrand Custom Cabinets. Master has large ensuite bath with curbless shower entry, 2 car garage, side patio, & courtyard living! This is the area's ONLY gated, age restricted (55+), active adult community with Private Amenities.
Residential-New Construction property listed at $394,900
New Primrose floorplan by Michael Allen Homes. Classic style with front and side covered porches, open floor plan, 10' ceilings, & 8' doors throughout. Wide doorways, zero step entry into home, curbless shower in the master and more! Beautiful finishes with soft inviting colors. Very functional 1-story home. Some features include SS appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring in main areas, tile in the wet areas, and plush carpet in bedrooms. Neighborhood is gated and offers PRIVATE AMENITIES including a clubhouse, fitness room, walking trails, lush manicured gardens, and much more! ***55+AgeRestricted***
Residential-New Construction property listed at $494,900
Introducing the Camellia floor plan. Beautiful double door entry & foyer that leads to inviting Garden Room with tons of natural light. Great room w/fireplace, open to kitchen & dining room. Kitchen has large walk in pantry, Island and plenty of counter/cabinet space. Master suite features his&hers vanities, garden tub, walk in shower w/bench seat and curbless entry, + large walk in closet. 2 additional bedrooms on main level with shared bath. Laundry accessible by Master suite. Mudroom off of garage with bench. Upstairs features a loft space ideal for office or guest suite + bathroom & additional bedroom plus easy access to attic storage. Large covered front & side porches. All cabinets are custom with soft close feature. Hybrid spray foam insulation, All brick exteriors w/hardi accents, and Pella windows lend to the energy efficient, low maintenance homes offered at Legacy. Gated community with private amenities**55+AgeRestriction**