Biography and Background
Experience Excellence- Results Are My Priority
Your Home Is My Business
I am a full time, full service Realtor. I offer clients and customers professional service. In buying and selling a home there are many areas to cover: negotiations, legal, financial and even emotional. Having a qualified professional Realtor representing you in these areas is crucial in facilitating and communicating the buying and selling of your home. Working with a Realtor who represents and works for you is my business.
Some people think just any real estate agent will do. My level of reliable service, professionalism and integrity, and my commitment to meet and exceed your expectations are the defining differences. Buying and selling a home is one of life’s most important decisions. Whether I am providing real estate assistance to you, your friends, relatives, or customers anywhere in the country, I will help to make your experience satisfying and rewarding. You should expect more when choosing me as your Realtor.
I am a Realtor licensed in the State of Alabama. My experience stems from successful implementation of projects through all aspects and phases of delivery, whether it is home buying or selling. Having over 25 years experience in the areas of Commercial and Residential lending in Corporate America has prepared me with superb organizational, people and communication skills. These skills are vital when project managing diverse groups -Builders, investors, private individuals, etc. to diverse projects- buying and selling. My diverse experience in banking, negotiating and home sales has offered me the experience and opportunity to become one of the best and dependable in the business. Your Home Is My Business.
As a top Real Estate Agent with one of the top Real Estate Companies in Auburn, Alabama my PROVEN SUCCESS has continued because of total dedication to my clients’ goals. I continually listen to my clients’ needs and provide top notch, quality service to each and every client I work with whether they are in search of a new home or selling their existing one. I firmly believe success is measured by the satisfaction of all my clients and because I continually have extremely satisfied customers by the end of the sales process, I can honestly say I have continued proven success year after year in the Lee County area including Auburn, Opelika, and some of the surrounding areas.
COMMITMENT TO MY CLIENTS…
It is not uncommon in the Real Estate industry to receive referrals from close friends and family. Because of my unique COMMITMENT TO MY CLIENTS, I not only receive referrals from close friends and family, I always receive referrals from past clients I have worked with because they have experienced first hand my constant dedication and superior level of service towards achieving their real estate goals. One of my clients recently wrote a letter to me exclaiming, “Laura is our Real Estate Agent for life!”
Continually achieving and far exceeding my sales goals are greatly due to my UNMATCHED PROFESSIONALISM in assisting clients with the many services I provide. Excellent communication skills, a pro-active approach to marketing my listings and a keen sense of negotiating is where my impeccable service can help you, too. I truly welcome your business and I will do all I can to provide a pleasurable and successful Real Estate transaction in all my areas of expertise.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Human Resources Management, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama.
- Over 20 years experience in Commercial and Residential Lending
- Business & Professional Women Department – The Woman’s Club
- Former member of the Junior League of Lee County – Research and Development committee
- Served as a Diplomat for Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Realtors
- Lee County Multiple Listing Service
- Lee County Association of Realtors
- Alabama Association of Realtors
- Auburn Beautification Council
- Nominated for Rookie of the Year – Lee County Association of Realtors
- Earned Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation
- Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI designation
- Business by the Book
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Attained Company Performance Award for Outstanding Sales Achievement
- Provide expertise in the areas of residential, commercial and investment real estate
- Offer innovative marketing techniques
- Full time career agent
- Constantly research new real estate products in order to better serve you
- Have a full time support staff
- Very active in the community
- Continuously training to stay up-to-date with the latest real estate trends, law and practices
- Knowledgeable regarding the neighborhoods, property values and real estate trends
- Provide extensive signage and advertising on your property
- Handle the coordination of all closing activities
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's agents are some of the most knowledgeable in the area. Contact Laura Sellers today using the information above. Laura would be happy to serve you and answer your questions about Auburn real estate.
Laura 's Listings
Residential property listed at $79,000
Country peaceful living on serene level lot. Large living-dining combo with den-kitchen combo. Former garage with utility storage has been closed in and could be opened back up or divided. Huge master BR has utillized 2 bedrooms. Wall could be replaced and divided into 2 bedrooms. Large covered patio on back. Needs some TLC. AS IS - NO REPAIRS. Great location. Only minutes from Auburn. Pefect home for handyman.
Condo property listed at $139,900
Super 2 bedroom/2.5 bath middle unit in desirable Creekside. Living area is on the 1st floor and both bedrooms and laundry closet are upstairs. Gated community with state of the art amenities to include resort style pool, full gym, business center, billiards, lounge areas, outdoor grills, computer lab, tennis, volleyball, clubhouse, game room, pool tables, theater and tanning beds. The HOA dues covers garbage, security system, cable, wifi, exterior insurance, exterior maintenance and grounds upkeep. Condo leased through July 2019. Unit is rented for $1220 per month until end of July 2018. August 2018-July 2019 rent is $1320 per month. Tenant pays utilities.