Biography and Background
MEET BROOKE PIERCE:
Brooke is a hardworking individual in every area of life. Her friends and family often refer to her as “Super Woman” because she has the ability to handle everything that life throws at her.
Brooke has been a resident of the Auburn-Opelika area since 2003 and has been serving the community as a real estate agent since 2006. She was born in Louisiana and raised in Birmingham, AL where she attended John Carroll Catholic High School and continued to UAB before moving to Auburn in 2003. She met her husband, Parker Pierce (an Atlanta native) after moving to Auburn and they have raised their son, Jacob (19), who graduated from Auburn High and is currently enrolled at Southern Union, and their daughter, Ella (11), who attends Drake Middle School. “Auburn is recognized nationally for being one of the top school districts,” Brooke tells us, “I wouldn’t want to raise my family anywhere else!”.
REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND:
Brooke first began her real estate career in property management for a local Auburn company. She immediately fell in love with real estate and began taking classes to obtain her license, which she did in 2006. After passing her test, she initially focused on investment properties such as condominiums and duplexes that she managed. She continued to sell and work as a property manager for 10+ years before moving exclusively to sales. “My managing over 1,000 properties as rentals and/or HOA/COA management definitely helped me gain the necessary experience to be successful in the real estate market.”
In addition to her condo/investment property expertise, Brooke is also an expert in the new construction process and working with builders. She has worked hand in hand with developers, custom home builders, and clients through all stages of the building process – lot selection, plan selection, interior and exterior design, and overseeing the progress of the build from beginning to end.
Brooke’s experience and professionalism is accredited by her numerous awards over the years: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle 2019, President’s Circle 2018 and 2017, Leading Edge 2016 and 2015. She also was awarded Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate’s Superwoman award for 2018.
In between real estate transactions, Brooke enjoys cooking, grilling, entertaining her family and friends or even helping plan a party. She also loves getting out on the town and shopping with her mother and daughter, exploring new restaurants and cuisines, traveling (especially to the Gulf Coast), and attending Auburn Athletic events!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS WITH BROOKE:
“Why Real Estate?”
I truly love the opportunity that real estate brings by meeting new people and building new relationships: showing newcomers to the Auburn-Opelika area, seeing my client’s faces when I help them find that perfect home and getting to know my clients, who become close friends. “It’s really neat to find someone a home and know that this home will bring them so much joy and memories for years to come. They might raise their family here or maybe they’ll retire here and enjoy what they have worked so hard for.” I also enjoy constantly being on the go and the challenge and thrill of a negotiation.
“Why move to the Auburn-Opelika area?”
I believe that the Auburn-Opelika area offers a true sense of community, a small-town feel. “Everyone knows each other and we all come together when needed. The city provides great support to its residents, has a willingness to grow, and has some of the top-rated schools in the country! It is also very easy to get around town and we have a great number of activities to enjoy year-round!”
“What would you want every client to know about you? What separates you from other agents in the field?”
“I love my job and that makes me work that much harder to make sure I do the best for you. I will always go the extra mile to make sure that you are happy. I am always just a phone call away and strive to provide you with a hassle-free experience. In addition to my work ethic, I also have a great deal of experience to bring to the table.”
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President’s Circle 2021
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President’s Circle 2020
- Top 3 Agents or Teams within each state Total GCI Alabama 4th Quarter 2019
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President’s Circle 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate Superwoman Award 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President’s Circle 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Leading Edge 2016
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Leading Edge 2015
- I was recommended by my sister who also had a great experience with her. I had an amazing experience with Brooke. She was very patient and quick when getting back to me. She was very patient and friendly when taking me to look at properties around the area. Brooke worked really well with me and made things very smooth. Brooke was also on top of things. She also made things easier than I thought. At closing she was very sweet and gave me a nice gift! I am thankful for her and I would definitely recommend her. -Michelle P.
- And just like that, SOLD, our home of 23 years. Thank you, Brooke Fullington Pierce, Berkshire Hathaway!!!! You are truly the best!!!! It was so simple with you, your knowledge and skills are impeccable, you know your clients every need, you deliver! Our house was only on the market a couple of weeks before we had a solid offer/contract. Although we have been in our forever house for 2 years, and our old house was a rental, you worked with us for 9 months, we looked at 100’s of houses, some 2 and 3 times. You are the most patient person I have ever known. We will never be able to thank you enough!!! I look forward to our next adventure! -Tammy
- We met Brooke 5 years ago when we started thinking of a move to Auburn from Illinois. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Once we made the move and decided to build, we contacted Brooke. She arranged meeting with our builder and was with us every step of the way from securing the lot to closing of our new home. Brooke's attention to detail and quick response to our questions were invaluable during construction. We are very grateful for her professionalism, dedication and expertise. Thanks Brooke! You'll be our first call if we are ever in the market again. -The Thomas Family
- In 2020, we put our house on the market and used Brooke Pierce as our realtor. She was fantastic, which is why we used her services again when building a new house in Auburn in 2021. When things started getting crazy as we were getting ready to close on the newly constructed house, Brooke was there to guide us, answer all of our questions, and help make the right decisions for us. I highly recommend using Brooke for all your real estate needs. -Wendy Peacock
- My husband and I moved to the Auburn area after relocating for his new job. Brooke was very quick with getting back to us about our home purchasing needs/looking around the area to find our perfect destination (as newcomers this can be tough). Despite the real estate market being crazy, and some bumps in the road along the way, Brooke always kept it professional and was very patient with us throughout this experience. We highly recommend her for your home purchasing needs. Thank you, Brooke! -Samantha Nixon
- I was very blessed to have Brooke's assistance in buying a condo in Auburn for my daughter when she started school there, as well as in selling it a year later when my daughter transferred. Brooke found exactly what I wanted in a short time frame, and when I decided to sell the process was quick and smooth. I highly recommend Brooke Pierce and Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate for your real estate needs! -Cindy Hamilton
- I couldn't have asked for a better Realtor® than Brooke. I am a first-time homebuyer, and she guided me through the intimidating, stressful process so smoothly! She was always there day or night to answer all of my questions! With how the market is currently, anytime a new house hit the market, she was readily available to schedule a house showing ASAP! Brooke was very professional and knowledgeable! I will definitely be using Brooke for any future real estate endeavors, and recommending her to anyone buying or selling a home! -Lauren Christ
- Brooke Pierce is a wonderful realtor. She sold my house, found another house which I purchased, and also helped with the purchase of land. Brooke is very responsive to phone calls, texts, and emails. She even responded while on vacation. She was able to answer all of my questions. I took a long time to purchase a home and Brooke took me to 25+ homes without question or complaint and at the time and day I wanted. Brooke was recommended to me by a colleague and I would recommend her to anyone searching for a home in the greater Auburn Area. -Reid
- Brooke Pierce with Berkshire Hathaway is the perfect example of a Real Estate Professional. Brooke not only assisted our family with the sale of our custom-built home, but quickly worked with us to pivot to a change of plans and the purchasing of another home in the Auburn market. Her attention to detail and her skill set in listening to our needs while providing solutions was above and beyond. Working with Brooke is like working with family. She not only cares about your personal needs during every phase of the buying and selling process, she has the working knowledge which makes following her lead as professional easy. The confidence Brooke provided us during our sell and purchase was reassuring. We always knew she had our best interest at the forefront of every major step. Her knowledge and reputation in the Auburn market made our decision easy when selecting who we wanted to work with during this very important transition. Thank you does not seem sufficient in showing our appreciation and gratitude. Thank you, Brooke! Sincerely, your biggest fans! -The Finnegan Family.
- After our son was accepted to the Auburn College of Veterinary Medicine in the spring of 2016, we quickly began looking for him a place to call home for four years. Living in Kentucky and trying to do the search was becoming very difficult. It was quickly apparent we needed a Realtor®. Being a banker there were certain criteria I was looking for and those were met by Brooke Pierce. She handled dealing with a family in Kentucky with aplomb. We found properties in various different ways and she gave us feedback on each one of them. We finally listened to her and bought a condo in Longleaf. Brooke handled our closing as the professional she is. It was flawless. She immediately began to provide emails with the listings and sales of all the condo units in Longleaf. So, for the next 3 and a half years I watched the market. Finally, when time came to list the property for sale, I called Brooke. Same results as 2016. She took us under her wing, gave advice on listing price, and listened to a crazy old man in KY. She helped us with some detailed improvements to the property and before we knew it, we were closing! If you are buying or selling a property in the greater Auburn area, then I would highly recommend Brooke Pierce. She is a Five Star Realtor and person! -The Matneys
- Brooke was amazing to work with in the sale of our home! Our home went under contract in 1 day! Brooke handled everything seamlessly, not even giving me time to worry about anything. She was more than on top of every detail, she was very accessible anytime I needed anything or had any type of question. I have worked with Brooke personally and professionally and will continue to do so in the future as well as recommend her to anyone in the market to buy or sell a home. She is extremely knowledgeable in new construction as well as existing homes and you will not find that combination often! Brooke is just a great person who we were more than happy to work with and formed a great friendship with her as well! -Elizabeth
- My experience with Brooke had to be one of the easiest, stress free real estate transactions ever!! She really knows the Auburn Condo market and was dead on concerning price and advice. She assisted in getting the little bit of inspection repairs handled quickly and the closing sent smoothly. She was always quick to respond to questions or concerns. She sold me the Condo 11 years ago before FMLS was in Auburn and I couldn't have picked a better agent to help me resell it!! Thanks Brooke! -Karen
- We just completed our second purchasing transaction with Brooke, and the second one went as smoothly as the first. Brooke is an utmost professional. She listened to exactly what we were searching for and showed us enough options to make our purchasing decision in one day. I highly recommend calling Brooke for any of your real estate needs in the Auburn/Opelika area. -Janice
- Brooke Pierce was a dream realtor! She was patient with questions and inquiries never letting us down. The market is sometimes very hard but Brooke kept telling us it would sell and it did! Brooke is professional in every way. Her knowledge is great of the area and I can highly recommend her for anyone who needs a house/condo in the future. Berkshire Hathaway is truly blessed to have Brooke Pierce as one of their agents. -From the heart, Michael & Carol Pritchard
- In a word, Brooke Pierce made selling our condo EASY! Our condo was under contract very quickly and she was so helpful in getting all the inspections and closing items handled. We could not have chosen a better realtor! Brooke is very personable, professional, and responsive. -Cathy & Taylor Adams
- My experience with Brooke had to be one of the easiest, stress free real estate transaction ever!! She really knows the Auburn Condo market and was dead on concerning price and advice. She assisted in getting the little bit of inspection repairs handled quickly and the closing sent smoothly. She was always quick to respond to questions or concerns. She sold me the Condo 11 years ago before FMLS was in Auburn and I couldn't have picked a better agent to help me resell it!! Thanks, Brooke! -Karen Myers
- Brooke Pierce held fiduciary responsibility with the upmost highest regard for her principles. The duty of Brooke’s care was trust, having a critical eye, professionalism in every manor. I would highly recommend Brooke to family, friends, and strangers. She’s the best! -Norma Gatlin
- The selling experience with you was exceptional. Never have I sold a property with such ease! -P. Smitherman
- Brooke was outstanding in helping us to locate a home for our children. She went above and beyond her duties. She always replied back to emails, texts, and voicemail immediately regardless of time or days. She is an asset to Prudential and I know she will continue to do well for her and the company. Great Job!!! -E. Christ
- Very pleasant experience! Brooke was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the process. We would highly recommend her to others and use her again. -Cyndy & Jim Kiel
- Brooke was a very helpful and knowledgeable agent that guided us through a closing on our condo. We ran into some issues with the title and financing that she was able to communicate to the seller and keep the deal on track. We highly recommend Brooke and will contact her again when the need arises. -Lee & Lisa Greene
- Most surveys have a range of responses from poor to excellent. For this transaction we rate Brooke Pierce as off the chart OUTSTANDING! -Jane & Hank Elliot
- It was great working with Brooke, she made the transition better and worked out everything! I would choose her again. -Elizabeth A. Dodd
- We had 2 condos on the market for a few years. When Brooke moved to BHHS we listed with her and she was able to sell them in a reasonable length of time. She was professional, kept us informed and up to date. We had a good experience working with Brooke and would highly recommend her to other sellers. -Mike Kennedy
- Brooke was a delightful person. She was most professional and helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience. She handled everything for us. I would without any reservations send my friends and family to see Brooke for their real estate needs. She was most honest and offered to correct all or our concerns. I would use Brooke Pierce again for any of my needs. I trust her. -Betty Carol & Joel Graham
- Brooke Pierce made our purchase process easy and stress free. When we needed assistance with any part of the purchase process, she responded immediately and supplied solutions when necessary. She was thorough as we went through deciding which condo was right for us and showed great patience in the negotiating process. Our closing was painless and we would highly recommend Brooke to anyone selling or buying. -Julie & Denny Wilson
- Thank you so much for your help with our search for an Auburn home. Your efforts were indispensable to us as we worked against time and distance constraints. You were both pleasant and efficient. We truly appreciate your dedicated manner during this process. We are grateful to have found such a reliable and helpful professional. -Sincerely, Kim Wilson
- Brooke we truly appreciate your help and valuable expertise in the purchasing and selling or our home. You were always quick in returning our phone calls and keeping us informed. You made the selling and purchasing of our property a pleasant experience! -Mark & Tina Tracy
- My husband and I purchased our home about four months ago and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our agent, Brooke Pierce, had shown my various home for several months prior to our purchasing. She was always friendly, patient, and kind. Often times she would update me when new listings came available. I always felt confident that she was listening to my "wish list". She knew the exact area I wanted to live and never put pressure for me to look elsewhere. After finding our present home, Brooke provided us with names of individuals who could assist us with loans, inspections, and maintenance. This was especially helpful since we were new to the area. It would be my pleasure to recommend Brooke Pierce with Berkshire Hathaway for any real estate needs. -Nancy Steverson
- Brooke Pierce is thorough and caring, to sum it up. She stays with you through every step no matter how long or complicated the process may get. In the middle of my journey to build a house my spouse passed away. I decided not to build because I didn't want to go it without the fun of doing it together. She waited until I was ready and found me the right house to transition to. If you use another Realtor®, you will regret what you missed out on. It's definitely Brooke to make your journey seamless. -Denise
- I can’t imagine using any other realtor other than Brooke Pierce! She is absolutely the best! She sold my house before it was actually “on the market”! It was still in the “coming soon” stage and it was just a matter of a few hours and it was sold! Brooke is one of the rare people who does what she says she will do and her follow up skills are wonderful!! I have enjoyed and still enjoy working with her so much. I would highly recommend her for your real estate needs! -Joy
- We just finished building a home in Legacy at Cary Creek our real estate agent was Brooke Pierce with Berkshire Hathaway. We could not have asked for a better agent then Brooke, after looking at many locations and house plans, she made sure that we were happy with our final selection. Brooke worked with us through the entire process, she helped us pick flooring, tile, carpet, colors just about everything. Whenever we had a question, we were able to reach Brooke, we never had to wait for a response from her. If you want a real estate agent who is patient, quick to respond, knowledgeable and a joy to work with, you could not find anyone better than Brooke Pierce. -Joel & Rosemarie
- I have known Brooke since the beginning of her Real Estate career over her 15 years ago. She has always had my best interest in mind. Whether it was managing my investment properties, or representing me on multiple Real Estate transactions, she always made it a point to serve my Real Estate needs to the best of her abilities. When it came to selling our last home in Yarbrough Farms, there was no question we would be working with her again. Her expertise in preparing our home, the patience and understanding with regards to our timeframe, and her professionalism during the negotiation process made the selling of our home seamless. We highly recommend Brooke Pierce for all your Real Estate needs! -The Bentleys
- Brooke is an amazing realtor! She was very patient with us and helped us find the home that fit our needs! I would definitely recommend her if you are needing a realtor! -Lisa P.
- We’ve worked with Brooke on two home purchases and one sale of a home. She is knowledgeable, helpful, and knows Auburn. I would whole heartedly recommend Brooke to work with anyone selling or buying real estate. -C.Jenkins
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's agents are some of the most knowledgeable in the area. Contact Brooke Pierce today using the information above. Brooke would be happy to serve you and answer your questions about Auburn real estate.
Residential-New Construction property listed at $509,900
The White Oak Plan. Another thoughtfully designed home with split floorpan & open concept living. 10' Ceilings & 8' doors on the main level & engineered hardwood flooring in the downstairs. The great room has 12' ceilings and gas log fireplace. Kitchen has a large island, plenty of storage, SS appliances, granite counters, and walk in pantry. The Master Suite will feature a stunning 4-way vault ceiling, and the bath will have a soaker tub, curbless shower, double vanities, and oversized Walk in closet. The secondary bedrooms are both quite spacious and share a full bath. The laundry offers plenty of storage plus an additional mudroom area. Upstairs the 4th bedroom or bonus also has a full bath. Outside their's a courtyard entry garage & nice covered porch. Neighborhood will feature a community pool/pavilion in a future phase ***All plans & pricing are subject to change at builders discretion***