Biography and Background
As Owner and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate, Stacy uses her years of experience as a REALTOR to mentor, train, coach and lead some of the most skilled agents in the country. Her vision for the company and her focus on market strategy, sales and new construction and development has created a trusted name for quality, service and efficiency in East Alabama - resulting in market-leading sales results year after year. Stacy's knowledge in residential housing, new construction, luxury homes, golf course communities, new developments and active adult properties help her support agents to achieve higher and higher levels of success. Her commitment to the city she's called home for 33 years runs deep and has resulted in a superb reputation locally, regionally and nationally.
With the founding of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate in 2006, Stacy transferred her concept of exceptional customer service into a company mission. By creating a highly desirable work environment for professional agents, BHHS Preferred Real Estate would become a company for agents who lived by the same high standards of excellence.
Fourteen years later, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has consistently ranked #1 in total sales volume in East Alabama and, with over 60 licensed agents, houses more professional, full-time REALTORS than any other real estate company in the market.
Thanks to BHHS Preferred Real Estate’s total commitment to cutting edge technology, consistent marketing and promotion and experienced support staff, the company has thrived in all economic conditions.
Berkshire Hathaway in Auburn continues to grow and prosper in East and Central Alabama, adding Commercial Real Estate, New Home Development and Lake Martin divisions in order to serve every area of this thriving market.
When buying, selling or developing real estate in Auburn, Opelika or Lake Martin, choosing the right real estate company can make all the difference. Here are just a few reasons to choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices:
- We are leaders in the local market and have expertise in every price range
- Our agent roster includes some of the top real estate professionals in the entire country
- The national marketing support from Berkshire Hathaway is unmatched by any other local, regional or national firm
- Our local marketing strategies and promotions will drive more buyers to your properties
- We have deep experience in property analysis, pricing, marketing, sales and closing
- Our large support staff provides exceptional client services, answers your questions quickly and makes the entire process seamless
- Our firm’s support of the local community is beyond compare and builds good will and recognition for your project
- The BHHS agent roster has more Auburn University grads and Alumni than any other real estate company in town, providing even more connected exposure for your property
- We are part of one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world
- As East Alabama’s #1 locally owned and independently operated real estate brokerage, your listing gets in front of more qualified buyers more quickly at a higher selling price
- Our agents have access to support professionals who are specialists in marketing your property, meaning less time doing clerical tasks and more time selling
- Because of the large number of agents, even our sales meetings are a wellspring of opportunity for your listing – with many properties going under contract before they’re even listed in the local MLS
Stacy's success in the Auburn-Opelika market can certainly be attributed to her love of the area. As a 33-year resident of Auburn, Stacy has chosen to raise her two sons, Saylor (17) and Hampton (13), in one of the most admired communities in the entire country.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's agents are some of the most knowledgeable in the area. Contact Stacy Jordan today using the information above. Stacy would be happy to serve you and answer your questions about Auburn real estate.