Travel and Location
Auburn is conveniently located in a centralized location. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - the world's busiest airport - is only a one and half hour drive. Also, the Gulf of Mexico, a popular vacation destination, is only a three and half hour drive. Other beautiful, natural attractions include Callaway Gardens, Lake Martin, Pine Mountain, and Stone Mountain, all less than two hours away.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
- Huntsville International Airport
- Auburn University Regional Airport
- The airport is owned by Auburn University and has an extensive flight program in place that has approximately 200 students enrolled. It is conveniently located two miles east of Auburn, Alabama, in Lee County, and three miles west of Interstate 85 and Highway 280/431. It provides public and private tours of its facilities. It currently has two runways.
|Distance & Drive Time To Auburn|
|Columbus, GA||35 Miles||35 Minutes|
|Montgomery, AL||50 Miles||50 Minutes|
|Atlanta, GA||110 Miles||1.5 Hours|
|Birmingham, AL||120 Miles||2 Hours|
|Tuscaloosa, AL||170 Miles||3 hours|