About Tutton Hill
Construction Range: 2008 - Present
• Harmonic Blend of "Old World and Craftsman" Architecture
• Controlled Covenants
• "Low Maintenance" Exteriors
• "Low Maintenance" Clad Windows
• 30-Year Dimensional Shingles
• Wellborn Cabinetry
• Granite Countertops
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Hardwood Floors
• Ceramic Tile
• Upgraded Trim Packages
• Upgraded Lighting Packages
• Two-Car Garage
• Covered Patio
• Professional Landscaping & Irrigation
School System: Dean Road / Wrights Mill Road
Average Price: $389,000
Tutton Hill is located in Auburn, Alabama, on Hamilton Road between Bent Creek Road and Moore's Mill Road.
From Interstate I-85, take Exit 57 and travel Southeast on Bent Creek Road, turn right onto Hamilton Road. Tutton Hill is located on the left approximately 1.5 miles from the intersection of Bent Creek and Hamilton Roads (directly across the road from the Barkley Crest entrance).
From Moore's Mill Road, turn Northeast onto Hamilton Road. Tutton Hill is located approximately .25 miles on the right.